PACKAGE 2: 5 days / 4 nights
Arrival 2/11/2018 Departure 6/11/2018
3 nights stay at Sparta or nearby areas
1 night stay in Athens
Package 2, includes:
- Meet in the welcome-center in El. Venizelos International Airport on Friday November 2nd 2018
- Shuttle bus service from Athens International airport to hotel of stay at Sparta or nearby areas as listed below on Friday November 2nd 2018 (schedules to be announced)
- 3 overnight stays in the city of Sparta or at nearby areas as stated below, IN 2/11/2018 OUT 5/11/2018 Accommodation in single, double, triple or quad room with buffet breakfast (Except, Maniatis Hotel where accommodation is on HB basis -breakfast & dinner)
- Transfer from/to hotel of stay (if located outside Sparta city) as listed here to/from the Festival area on November 3rd and 4th 2018 (Schedules to be announced)
- Assistance Travel Desks at Sparta, at Menelaion and Maniatis hotels and at the Festival area, on November 3rd, and 4th 2018 (hours of operation to be announced)
- Announcement boards at the lobby of each hotel listed below with transportation schedules and other tourist information
- An english speaking guided walking Sightseeing tour around the monuments within the urban fabric of Sparta (approx. 2 h duration) for those who will able according to your program and wish to attend it – Bathing establishments of the Late Roman and Byzantine periods, Cross in square church, Triconch Domed church, the so called “Tomb of Leonidas”, Roman Mosaic of Europe’s abduction, Leonidas statue, Lycurgus statue (day / hour / meeting point, to be announced – it will be operated either on November 3rd or 4th )
- Free entrance, during your stay at Sparta, at the Museum of Modern Sparta, at the Manousakeion Museum of urban and folk life and at the Camera museum of Takis Aivalis (open hours to be announced)
- Transfer early in the morning on Monday, November 5th 2018 from Sparta and nearby hotels to Athens
By arriving in Athens and prior check in at hotel, a 4 h English speaking guided Athens Sightseeing with visit Acropolis archaeological museum & the New museum of Acropolis (entrance fees, included)
- 1 overnight stay in the city of Athens in a 4* hotel (like Titania hotel or similar), IN 5/11/2018 OUT 6/11/2018 Accommodation in single, double or triple with buffet breakfast
- Shuttle bus service from hotel of stay in Athens to Athens International airport on Tuesday, November 6th 2018 (schedules to be announced)
- VAT as applied today
Package rates DO NOT include the new residence fee according to the official legislation from the Greek Government applied from 1/1/2018, which will be handled and paid by the clients directly to the hotel of stay prior departure.
ALL HOTELS ARE SOLD OUT!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please FILL IN THE EQUIVALENT BOOKING FORM ticking on your Preferable hotel of stay, indicating 1st & 2nd choice. Availability on first come first served basis. Share accommodations are not accepted. In case, you wish to have a double or triple occupancy room, you shall state in the present the accompanying participants and proceed in payment as follows.
For firm bookings, FULL PAYMENT in advance is necessary. For any cancellation or change received until June 30th,2018, no cancellation fees apply. For any cancellation or change received from July 1st to August 15th 2018, cancellation fee equal to 30% of the total booking applies. For any cancellation or change received from August 16th 2018 to September 15th 2018, cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total booking applies. For any cancellation or change received from September 16th 2018 to September 30th 2018, cancellation fee equal to 70% of the total booking applies. For any cancellation or change received after September 30th 2018 2018 and/or non shows, full cancellation fees apply. Any cancellation notification must be sent in written at firstname.lastname@example.org. – Refunds (if applied) will be effected within one month after the end of the event (bank charges will be deducted).
For requests concerning accommodation in another hotel or type of room or additional nights of stay Please contact SMILE ACADIMOS for more information (availability, rates, policy).
Liability & Insurance :Unfortunately, SMILE ACADIMOS is not able to take any responsibility whatsoever for injury or damage to persons or property during your trip/stay in Greece. Therefore, you are strongly advised to obtain your own insurance